From the start of the millennium, we have witnessed various technological revolutions in various fields. But the most prolific one amongst all is certainly the advancement of the smartphones. 15 years ago, the mobile phone was a simple communicating device which you can use while traveling from one place to another. But now, after the revolution, the mobile phones have become a smart device, which we use in every aspect of our life. From finding a restaurant to learning a new language, we take help of that little gadget every time, everywhere. And the most pivotal role played behind this certain rise of the smartphones are the applications which come installed with the device.
Take the video streaming applications as an example. earlier we used to wait for our favorite TV show or movie to be aired on the television. But now we simply download a video streaming application and watch it whenever it is feasible for us.
Talking about the online streaming applications, you will hardly get a better alternative than CinemaBox. It is one of the most popular and hence one of the most downloaded streaming applications of the recent times. So now the question arises, why CinemaBox has been so much popular? Well like most of the online streaming applications, CinemaBox also comes free of cost, but that is not the sole reason. The application comes with a simple and easy-to-understand UI and all the contents available in the application are divided as per their category and genre.
Moreover, all the contents of the application come in different resolution starting from 360p to HD quality and support various file formats. but the most salient feature of CinemaBox is, it supports Google Chromecast and Apple TV, through which you can stream your desired video or movie directly to the TV set.
Now like all the free streaming application, CinemaBox is also not available on the Google Play Store. Google does not allow any subscription free streaming application to get registered on the Play Store. So if you want to download CinemaBox for Android or Windows devices, you need to download the CinemaBox APK first. In this tutorial, we have shed lights on the latest CinemaBox APK file and how you can use it to download the app on Android devices.
Latest CinemaBox APK File: Necessary Information
- Version: 2.1.0 (7)
- File Size: 60.41MB (63,341,941 bytes)
- Updated On: October 10, 2016
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- MD5 Signature: df30a64ba935e82e4080ac38fac49ae3
- SHA1: 9dff5eb3e5b2a64b97da517cd28a600fa60daabc
- Compatible With: Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15) and above.
Download CinemaBox for Android Smartphone (With APK File)
- First download the latest CinemaBox apk file from the internet.
- Now, go to the Settings of your Android phone, click on the Security option. Here you will find the Unknown Sources. Tick the check box beside it.
- Next go to the File Manager or Download folder of your Android smartphone and double click on the CinemaBox apk file which you have downloaded in the first step. The installation process will start automatically.
- Finally when the installation process gets over, use the application for absolutely free of cost.